Starting today Monday Mar 30 2020, we will re-open for orders to be shipped and curbside pickup.
We will be running with very limited staff so please note: we can not pull orders on the spot, we have to keep our phone lines open for payment and for order pick up only. The best method for placing an order is our website www.jjcards.com. We realize that many of our items are not listed on our website so email [email protected] or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JJCards/ inquiries will also work. Phone in questions will also be accepted but due to the limited amount of staff it may be a little more challenging. Once your order is pulled, we will contact you for payment. Orders being shipped will be sent out as quickly as possible. For curbside pickup we ask for the following procedure: call when you arrive, stay in your vehicle with your trunk open, show ID for your order, we will place your order in your trunk. This avoids all contact and follows the guidelines for safe social distancing.
While closed last week we were doing timeless research and making phone calls to the Provincial Business hotline to ensure the procedure we have put in place adheres to any and all of the Covid-19 policies. As stated, our main objective is to ensure the safety of all involved and to promote absolute social distancing. Changes to these polices are still being made daily so we will make changes as needed to continue to comply with updated policies.
Ordering & Curbside Pickup procedure:
1) Order online: www.jjcards.com
2) Email to [email protected]
3) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JJCards/
4) We will contact you once the order is confirmed: Payment options are: Pay for your order via: call in Visa/Mastercard 519-725-0443, E-transfer to [email protected] or pay by Paypal: also [email protected]
5) Upon arrival: call 519-954-0443 or 519-725-0443, tell us your name, make and model of vehicle and we will bring your items, stay in your vehicle with your trunk open, show ID for your order, we will place the order in your trunk. This avoids all contact and follows the guidelines for safe social distancing.
6) We recommend once you get home to properly sanitize all products to be extra cautious.
7) If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or have recently travelled and should be in self isolation, we ask that you send someone on your behalf to pick up your order.
8) Let’s all follow these instructions to ensure safe & social distancing.
Stay safe & healthy!
Your J&J Team