Feb 16, 2021 update
It is with great pleasure that we are announcing we can open our doors on Tuesday Feb, 16th 2021. We will be running on limited numbers due to the restrictions mandated by our Government. We strongly encourage you to utilize our fast and efficient curbside system we have been providing since April 2020. We recommend that visitors shop with no more than one member, from one household at one time. We all need to stay responsible with the requested guidelines provided by our Government.
Protocols and safety measures are as follows:
We can only allow 26 people (this includes employees) in the store at any given time - if we are at capacity, you are more than welcome to wait outside or try again at another time.
*Please note: our public bathroom will remain closed until further notice.
You MUST wear a mask - we provide curbside pickup shop here at www.jjcards.com or flat rate shipping of $7.99 across Ontario if you are unable to wear a mask.
Use hand sanitizer provided upon entry.
We are looking forward to seeing you in our store once again.
J&J Cards and Collectibles thanks you for your patience and continued support during these uncertain times. Our community means so much to us and we can't wait to serve you half-face to half-face!
Ordering & Curbside Pickup procedure:
1) Order online: www.jjcards.com
2) Email to [email protected]
3) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JJCards/
4) We will contact you once the order is confirmed: Payment options are: Pay for your order via: call in Visa/Mastercard 519-725-0443, E-transfer to [email protected] or pay by Paypal: also [email protected]
5) Upon arrival: call 519-954-0443 or 519-725-0443, tell us your name, make and model of vehicle and we will bring your items, stay in your vehicle with your trunk open, show ID for your order, we will place the order in your trunk. This avoids all contact and follows the guidelines for safe social distancing.
5a) If you are on foot when you get here call us, step away from the door, we will place the item on the ledge or ground for your retrieval.
6) We recommend once you get home to properly sanitize all products to be extra cautious.
7) If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or have recently travelled and should be in self isolation, we ask that you send someone on your behalf to pick up your order.
8) Let’s all follow these instructions to ensure safe & social distancing.
Stay safe & healthy!
Your J&J Team